Welcome to episode #3 of Thriving Leaders! Today we talk with Bob Burg who is the co-author of an amazing book called The Go-Giver Leader. In this episode we talk about the following:
- Is leadership for everyone?
- What is a go-giver leader?
- Trust and influence
- What does it mean to give leadership?
- The 5 keys to legendary leadership
- The millennial question
Here are some of the links and books that were mentioned in this episode:
- Dale Carnegie – How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Simon Sinek – Leaders Eat Last
- David Marquet – Turn the Ship Around
- Lee Cockerell – Creating Magic
- Bob Chapman – Everybody Matters
- Bob Burg’s Website
- The Go-Giver Website
Be sure to subscribe and review our podcast on your favourite listening platform! Your reviews help others to be able to journey alongside of us as well!