Welcome to episode 9 of the Thriving Leaders Podcast, brought to you by Credence & Co. Today Jason Dykstra speaks with Jackie Lauer about the topic of resiliency. Here are some of the topics and questions they explore:
- How do we become leaders full of love amongst the garbage we are sometimes surrounded by?
- How do we deal with loss in the workplace and reframe how we look at our lives?
- System of self-care and resilience
- One little question we could ask more of in the workplace
- Importance of mindfulness
- How vulnerability can change leadership
- Receiving and asking for help
- The importance of sitting with the discomfort
- The daily practice of mindset
- Connection to self, other, and environment
- Acknowledging grief and pain in the workplace
Here are some of the links that were mentioned in this episode: